Thanks to everyone who’s participated
- Adjustments to 2014 business plans and budgets
- 2013 & 2014 business plans and budget adjustments survey
- Proposed adjustments to 2013-2014 business plans and budgets
- Business plan and budget alignment with Council new four-year term
We appreciate your comments and thank you for taking the time to complete the survey because in continuing our conversation, we have three goals in mind:
- That you feel part of the business planning and budgeting process.
- That you are provided with information about what we do and why we do it.
- That you have the opportunity to provide input and ideas.
The City wants to hear from you again.
- Read the highlights of the approved adjustments, or
- View full report: Approved Adjustments to 2014 Business Plans and Budgets
Thank you for being engaged and for taking the time to provide your feedback to help us build an even better Calgary!
There are a variety of opportunities for citizens to provide their comments on the proposed adjustments, in addition to this online tool:
- Call 3-1-1
- Public submissions to Council
In the year ahead, The City will offer citizens an opportunity to get engaged in the development of the 2015-2018 business plans and budgets.
If your browser is not displaying the comments box below, update your internet browser to the most recent version or provide your feedback at 311 Contact Us.